μ-FLOW L01,μ-FLOW L01V12
µ-FLOW MASS FLOW METERS AND CONTROLLERS FOR LIQUIDS
Measurement / Control of Ultra Low Flow Rates
µ-FLOW digital Liquid Flow Meters/Controllers for low flow ranges operate on a thermal, through-flow measuring principle. The instruments are equipped with a digital pc-board, featuring self-diagnostics, alarm and counter functions, digital communication (RS232) and a variety of fieldbus options.
Liquid mass flow meters of the µ-FLOW series are built around a stainless steel tube without any moving parts or obstructions. The heater/sensor assembly is arranged around the tube and a constant power is applied to warm up the liquid inside the tube. Flowing liquid results in shift of the temperature difference (ΔT) which is proportional to the mass flow. Due to the benefits of the applied sensor, the fluid will be warmed to a maximum of 5°C, thereby making the µ-FLOW Series suitable for fluids with low boiling points.
- Lowest range 5 ... 100 mg/h
- Highest range 0,1 ... 2 g/h (fluids with thermal properties similar to H2O)
Flow control is achieved by integrating a control valve onto the body of the Liquid Flow Meter. This control valve has a purge connection to eliminate air or gas during start-up. The electronic control function forms part of the normal circuitry in the meter.
- No moving parts
- Thru-Flow measurement
- Attitude insensitive
- Fast and accurate measurement
- Negligible dead-volume (sensor: 1,5...33 µl)
- In combination with a control valve: continuous and stable control
- Analog or digital: RS232, PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet™, Modbus or FLOW-BUS
- Stainless Steel sensor
- NEW: 1000 bar (15000 psi) LFM for 100 up to 450 mg/h FS (based on H2O)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry (flavors, additives)
- Biotechnical industry
- Analytical laboratories
- Evaporation processes (see CEM/VDM-system)
- HPLC/UPLC applications