Flow Transmitter RRI
● Uncomplicated measurement of flow rates
● No magnets; uses inductive sensor
● Long working life thanks to high quality ceramic axis and special plastic bearing
● Run-in and run-out sections are not necessary.
● Modular construction with various connection systems
● Plug-in and rotatable connections
● Output signal PNP or NPN
● Intrinsically safe behaviour
● Optionally, non-return valve, filter, constant flow rate device in the connections
The flow meter consists of a spinner which is rotated by the flowing medium. The rotor's rotational speed is proportional to the flow volume per unit time. The rotor is fitted with stainless steel clamps (optionally titanium or Hastelloy®). An inductive proximity switch records the rotational speed, which is proportional to the flow rate.