Absolute Moisture Meter PCE-MA 110 - Máy đo độ ẩm, hút ẩm dùng trong phòng thí nghiệm
PCE-MA 110 Absolute Moisture Meter
Gravimetric or loss on drying (LOD) moisture balance with halogen-heated drying chamber, 110 g weighing capacity / 0.01 g weighing resolution, 0 ... 100% moisture content measuring range / 0.1% moisture content resolution
PCE-MA 110 is an absolute moisture meter or halogen moisture analyzer that functions on the gravimetric or loss on drying (LOD) principle. The moisture analyzer uses the halogen method to dry the material sample. Moisture content is calculated based on the weight difference before and after the drying procedure. The moisture analyzer's halogen-heated drying chamber is suitable for the testing and analysis of samples of materials such as wood, pellets, biomass, granules, feed, food products and pastes.
Thanks to an impressive resolution or readability of 0.01 g / 10 mg, the moisture analyzer can determine the smallest weight differences. The moisture analyzer also covers the full moisture content range, from 0 ... 100%, with a moisture content resolution or readability of 0.1%. Measurement values are displayed clearly on the large, easy-to-read LCD screen.
The moisture analyzer features an adjustable drying time (1 ... 99 minutes) and an adjustable drying temperature (+40 ... +199 °C). Up to 16 different drying profiles or programs can be stored to the memory of the moisture analyzer, ensuring a controlled, repeatable testing process for accurate results time after time. Calibration of the moisture analyzer can be performed at any time using the automatic calibration function and the included 100 g weight.
- Weighing range: 0.01 g ... 110 g
- Weighing resolution or readability: 0.01 g / 10 mg
- Moisture content measuring range: 0 ... 100%
- Moisture content resolution or readability: 0.1%
- Adjustable drying time and temperature
- Memory stores up to 16 drying profiles
- RS-232 interface or port
- Automatic calibration function
- 100 g calibration weight included
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen
- 9 membrane keys for user-friendly operation
- Halogen-heated drying chamber
- For analysis of wood, pellets, biomass, granules, feed, food products and pastes